Here are few steps you need to follow by processing online:
First you need to activate and verify your UAN. Here are few steps to do that.
1.Go to the eSewa Portal and activate your UAN here. You need to know your UAN (Universal Account Number). If you’re unfamiliar with your UAN, you will get it from your salary slip.
2. Ensure that your mobile number is linked with the UAN as you will get an OTP, which will be needed for the activation.
3. You will also need to ensure that your Aadhaar number is linked to the PF account. If not, then after logging in, you will need to click on the ‘Manage’ tab(3rd tab) followed by KYC. In this option you will need to add other details such as your Bank Account Number and IFSC code, so that the withdrawal amount will be directly credited in the account that you have provided. Once these steps are done. You need to start with online application process.
1.Visit, EPF India’s Member e-Sewa portal here and login using your UAN number and password.
2. Click on the ‘Online Services’ tab and click on Claim (Form-31, 19, 10C). The form 19 is for PF withdrawal, and form 10C is for pension withdrawal. You will be able to see Member details, KYC details and Service details here. At the bottom, click on ‘Proceed for Online Claim’ after which you will be redirected to the claims page.
3. On this page, you need to choose the type of claim under ‘I want to apply for’ tab – withdraw PF only or withdraw pension only. In case you are not eligible for any of the criteria, the option will not show up in the drop down.
4. After selecting the relevant claim, you will see a detailed form. Fill it with details, and then authenticate using Aadhaar OTP to complete the claim submission. You will also get the claim form copy in PDF format, just save it.
UAN Helpdesk Toll Free number: 1800118005, you can call for any query related to UAN/KYC services. The process generally takes about 20-30 days, after which the amount is credited in your linked bank account. The EPFO’s online service also lets you track your claim status. Simply login to Member e-Sewa page then click on ‘Online Services’ followed by ‘Track Claim Status.’